A water park with 2 water slides, a 61 m slide and a 20 m slide is on site. A kids' activity center and an arcade with console and touch-screen games are also available at Marriott Orlando World Center. An on-site business center is provided.
Cable TV, coffee machine, and minibar are standard in all rooms. Some rooms have a pool view and a sofa bed. Desks are available, as is WiFi.
This resort has 10 restaurants including Siro Italian Urban Kitchen, Mikado Japanese Steakhouse, and a fast-food court. A poolside bar and grill and a Starbucks® Coffee shop are on site as well.
Universal Studios Orlando and SeaWorld are less than a 15-minute drive from this resort. Orlando Premium Outlets is 4.8 km away.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
The Daily Resort Fee includes:
- In-room wireless Internet for up to 6 devices
- Unlimited local and domestic long-distance calls
- 2 bottles of drinking water daily
- Daily scheduled shuttle service to Walt Disney World Resort for up to 4 guests
- Daily credit of up to USD 10 per room towards dry cleaning (credit is not cumulative through stay)
- Daily bucket of practice balls at the driving range
Please note that all fees are subject to tax.